Thursday, February 21, 2008

Works in Progress

Here is my WIP list so that I can figure out how much longer before I can start the crazy idea that a friend of mine put in my head today.
  • shoes - currently just a taped up foot, might toss and start over
  • grey wool legwarmers - need to find
  • greyish cotton legwarmers - rip and start over wider
  • disco kitty - needs to be sewn and stuffed
  • Shimmer - needs to be blocked
  • Jeannette - I think I'm going to rip this one and re-do it narrower
  • velvet veil - needs to attach balls
  • red fingerless gloves - first glove, thumb gusset part-way done
  • book - decide whether or not to re-sew it, if not, sand and attach boards
  • chemises - find out how many and if any of them are likely to fit
  • tablecloth - hem and embroider
  • napkins - embroider and hem
  • Roman socks - working on heel
Later, I'll annotate the list with what they are, how much is left to do and maybe even pictures

No comments: